Leave a Legacy Donation
YOUR LEGACY DONATION WOULD AMPLIFY OUR IMPACT, AND:
- Ensure a sustainable community. Choosing to remember One to One Africa with a bequest in your Will is the perfect way to continue supporting our work and beneficiaries for many years to come.
- Amplify your impact. After your lifetime, it’s possible to make a more significant gift than you might otherwise not be able to afford.
- Amplify our impact. A legacy gift also allows us to plan forward to maximise our impact. By investing your money wisely in our programmes and responding to current needs, we will be able to reach more people with our interventions.
- Enjoy tax benefits. By including charitable gifts in your estate planning, you may reduce or eliminate significant taxes payable when you pass away.
- There’s no commitment. We fully appreciate that circumstances can change. You are only making the gift after your lifetime, so you can change your mind (and your Will) at any time.
To request more information please complete the form below:
When giving instructions for the drafting of your will or the amendment by way of codicil to an existing will we recommend the following wording:
“I hereby give and bequeath the sum of RXXX (alternatively) a XXX share of the whole of (alternatively) a XXX share of the residue of my estate to One To One Africa, non-profit registration no 162-148 NPO and main place of business at Unit 1A Ibis Park, 12-14 Bell Crescent, Westlake Business Park, Tokai, 7945 to be used at the sole discretion of One To One Africa for funding of the Causes of the said organisation in South Africa.”
A gift in your Will to One To One Africa is a gift of hope and sustainability for future generations. It is a gift that will help protect our precious community.